Seating charts are a great alternative to escort cards! We make it easy to plan your wedding reception seating with our diy wedding seating chart templates. Instantly download, edit and print your own wedding seating chart. These printables can also be used for receptions, and special events! These elegant seating charts can be framed or mounted to foam board and place on an easel. Reduce or enlarge the font size if you need to remove or add tables.
♥ Video Tutorial – How to Edit a Seating Chart Template
• Four wedding seating chart templates are included
– 16″ x 20″ – Maximum of 120 names at 14 point font size
– 18″ x 24″ – Maximum of 180 names at 14 point font size
– 20″ x 30″ – Maximum of 320 names at 14 point font size
– 24″ x 36″ – Maximum of 360 names at 14 point font size
• No font downloads required
♥ How To
1. Save the file to a PC or MAC computer
2. Open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader
3. Select the highlighted areas and type in your own wording
4. Save & Print
♥ Please Note
• Only the text highlighted in the photo (shown above) is editable.
• To edit the font size or color, select the text & open the Properties Bar:
— Mac users, press [Command-E]
— PC users, press [Ctrl-E]
• Not for use on tablets, phones, browsers or in preview modes.
• There are no refunds or exchanges.
Copyright © Crossvine Designs
All rights reserved