Are you looking for a wedding seating chart template? These easy to use seating plan templates will make creating your seating plan a whole lot easier. Instantly download, edit and print your own seating charts for weddings, receptions, and special events. Perfect in a frame or mounted to foam board. Reduce or enlarge the font size if you need to remove or add tables. All charts can either be arranged alphabetically or by tables! Please watch our video tutorial for complete details.
This listing is for 4 digital PDF templates for you to download, edit and print using the free program Adobe Acrobat Reader.
♥ Video Tutorial – How to Edit a Seating Chart Template
• Four templates are included
– 16″ x 20″ – Maximum of 120 names at 14 point font size
– 18″ x 24″ – Maximum of 180 names at 14 point font size
– 20″ x 30″ – Maximum of 320 names at 14 point font size
– 24″ x 36″ – Maximum of 360 names at 14 point font size
• No font downloads required
♥ How To
1. Save the file to a PC or MAC computer
2. Open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader
3. Select the highlighted areas and type in your own wording
4. Save & Print
♥ Please Note
• Only the text highlighted in the photo (shown above) is editable.
• To edit the font size or color, select the text & open the Properties Bar:
— Mac users, press [Command-E]
— PC users, press [Ctrl-E]
• Not for use on tablets, phones, browsers or in preview modes.
• There are no refunds or exchanges.
Copyright © Crossvine Designs
All rights reserved