Wedding day planning can be a breeze with our diy editable wedding place card templates! Instantly download, edit and print your own place cards for weddings, receptions, and special events. These templates are for printing onto quality card stock and can be trimmed on the crop marks, giving you more time to prepare for your special day!
This listing is for 4 digital PDF templates for you to download, edit and print using the free program Adobe Acrobat Reader. The templates do not fit any brand or pre-punched place cards (Avery, Gartner, etc…)
♥ Watch Our Video Tutorial
How to Edit PDF Place Card Templates – http://bit.ly/2tqN0Y5
• Four templates are included
– 3.875"x2.5" Flat Place Cards (8 per 8.5"x11" sheet)
– 3.875"x2.5" Folded Place Cards (4 per 8.5"x11" sheet)
– 3.875"x2.5" Flat ‘Head Table’ Place Cards (8 per 8.5"x11" sheet)
– 3.875"x2.5" Folded ‘Head Table’ Place Cards (4 per 8.5"x11" sheet)
• No font downloads required
♥ How To
1. Save the file to a PC or MAC computer
2. Open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader – http://get.adobe.com/reader
3. Select the highlighted areas and type in your own wording
4. To duplicate pages, ‘Save As’ each page separately
5. Save, print, cut and/or fold along crop marks
♥ Please Note
• Only the text highlighted in the photo (shown above) is editable.
• To edit the font size or color, select the text & open the Properties Bar:
— Mac users, press [Command-E]
— PC users, press [Ctrl-E]
• Not for use on tablets, phones, browsers or in preview modes.
• There are no refunds or exchanges.
Copyright © Crossvine Designs
All rights reserved