Instantly download, edit and print your own place cards with meal option for weddings, receptions, and special events. Twelve menu icons are included with this template, with flat & folded card options. These templates are for printing onto quality card stock and can be trimmed on the crop marks.
This listing is for 24 digital PDF templates for you to download, edit and print using the free program Adobe Acrobat Reader. The templates do not fit any brand or pre-punched place cards (Avery, Gartner, etc…). The meal icons are locked in place and cannot be changed.
♥ Watch Our Video Tutorial
How to Edit PDF Place Card Templates – http://bit.ly/2tqN0Y5
• 24 templates included in two zip files
– 3.875"x2.5" Flat Place Cards (8 per 8.5"x11" sheet)
– 3.875"x2.5" Folded Place Cards (4 per 8.5"x11" sheet)
• No font downloads required
♥ How To
1. Save the file to a PC or MAC computer
2. Open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader – http://get.adobe.com/reader
3. Select the highlighted areas and type in your own wording
4. To duplicate pages, ‘Save As’ each page separately
5. Save, print, cut and/or fold along crop marks
♥ Please Note
• Only the text highlighted in the photo (shown above) is editable.
• Meal icons are not editable can cannot be moved, deleted or changed in any way.
• To edit the font size or color, select the text & open the Properties Bar:
— Mac users, press [Command-E]
— PC users, press [Ctrl-E]
• Not for use on tablets, phones, browsers or in preview modes.
• There are no refunds or exchanges.
Copyright © Crossvine Designs
All rights reserved