Instantly download, edit and print your own hashtag place cards with meal icons, perfect for weddings, receptions, and special events. This place card features space for two names as well as two meal icons and are designed to be folded (tent). 16 possible meal icon combinations are included: beef, poultry, seafood, and vegetarian. There is also room on the back for your own wording or hashtag! These templates are for printing onto quality card stock and can be trimmed on the crop marks.
This listing is for 16 digital PDF templates for you to download, edit and print using the free program Adobe Acrobat Reader. The templates do not fit any brand or pre-punched place cards (Avery, Gartner, etc…). The meal icons are locked in place and cannot be changed.
♥ Watch Our Video Tutorial
How to Edit PDF Place Card Templates – http://bit.ly/2tqN0Y5
• 16 templates are included in 1 zip file
– 3.875"x2.5" Folded Place Cards (4 per 8.5"x11" sheet)
• No font downloads required
♥ How To
1. Save the file to a PC or MAC computer
• Files are bundled into zip files and must be extracted before use:
— Mac users, double-click the .zip file
— PC users, right-click and select ‘Extract All’
2. Open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader – http://get.adobe.com/reader
3. Select the highlighted areas and type in your own wording
4. To duplicate pages, ‘Save As’ each page separately
5. Save, print, cut and/or fold along crop marks
♥ Please Note
• Only the text highlighted in the photo (shown above) is editable.
• Meal icons are not editable can cannot be moved, deleted or changed in any way.
• To edit the font size or color, select the text & open the Properties Bar:
— Mac users, press [Command-E]
— PC users, press [Ctrl-E]
• Not for use on tablets, phones, browsers or in preview modes.
• There are no refunds or exchanges.
Copyright © Crossvine Designs
All rights reserved