It’s easy to add text to a printable template!
Instantly download, edit and print your own place cards, invitations, signs, cards and more – no font downloads are necessary.
These printable templates look best printed onto quality card stock paper and can be trimmed with scissors or a slide cutter.
♥ How to Add Text
- Purchase & download file(s) to a PC or MAC.
Save your template with a unique name
- Open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Free Download: get.adobe.com/reader
- Click in the highlighted text area.
- Type your text.
- Click outside the text box & save.
From here you can adjust the size of the text, choose your own font, and change font colors.
♥ Please Note
- Only the text highlighted in the photo (shown above) is editable.
- To edit the font size or color, select the text & open the Properties Bar:
- Mac [Command-E]
- PC [Ctrl-E]
- Not for use on tablets, phones, browsers or in preview modes.
- There are no refunds or exchanges.
Please contact us if you have any questions — we appreciate your feedback!